• PROTECT our village heritage and green spaces
• PROVIDE more affordable housing for families, first-time buyers and properties for “downsizers”
• ENCOURAGE more local business and enterprise
• PROVIDE new community facilities and recreation space
• CREATE more footpaths and cycle paths
Hertfordshire County Council have issued a consultation document suggesting improvements to transport provision across South-West Herts. Our Parish Council wants to ensure that residents, local organisations and businesses have an opportunity to express their views as part of our response to HCC. Workshop Redbourn Parish Centre Monday 10th September 7.00 to 8.30 pm This is […]
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.