• PROTECT our village heritage and green spaces
• PROVIDE more affordable housing for families, first-time buyers and properties for “downsizers”
• ENCOURAGE more local business and enterprise
• PROVIDE new community facilities and recreation space
• CREATE more footpaths and cycle paths
Work on the Neighbourhood Plan was temporarily put on hold for 6 months as a result of St Albans District Council’s (SADC) legal battles over the Strategic Local Plan (SLP). A Judicial Review was held in June and the judge dismissed the Council’s case, meaning the plan has been withdrawn and they will have to […]
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.