• PROTECT our village heritage and green spaces
• PROVIDE more affordable housing for families, first-time buyers and properties for “downsizers”
• ENCOURAGE more local business and enterprise
• PROVIDE new community facilities and recreation space
• CREATE more footpaths and cycle paths
During extensive consultation with the community, residents have repeatedly raised concerns about school places in the village and told us that they wanted Education to be a key part of the Neighbourhood Plan. Unfortunately legislation has changed over the last 4 years since work on the Neighbourhood Plan began and therefore rules on school places […]
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.