• PROTECT our village heritage and green spaces
• PROVIDE more affordable housing for families, first-time buyers and properties for “downsizers”
• ENCOURAGE more local business and enterprise
• PROVIDE new community facilities and recreation space
• CREATE more footpaths and cycle paths
The Draft Neighbourhood Plan has now been completed and was approved by Redbourn Parish Councillors at a meeting of the Full Council on 20th October 2016. At this same meeting, it was recommended that the draft plan in its entirety be sent to St Albans District Council (SADC) requesting them to give initial informal feedback […]
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.